пятница, 30 октября 2015 г.

Peugeot valladolid

Peugeot valladolid

Not wanting to mess with the Scan Gauge (to read the code), while on the highway, I waited until I got to work. ECT from It has coolant sensors, I have . Smart Car Aftermarket Radio Installation With Scangauge Smart Fortwo Blower Motor Smart Fortwo Radio Wiring. No Brake Pedal Application. I have the Scangauge KR and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a list of trouble codes for a 20MXS C-15. Tagged caterpillar forklift codes, . Leading Trading Marketplace from China Train collectors and enthusiasts count on Eastside Trains Inc.


Peugeot valladolid

I am only getting a max of 3horsepower. FILL GRAPH (this graph is in the service manual, and tells you what the correct height is, depending on the fluid temperature measured with the scangauge ) 6. My experience with a scangauge is as long as you are above 15RPM, the best mileage will be attained by running the highest possible gear, regardless of. - of 104. I spent around $14for a GDE tune, Sasquatch Parts competition delete kit, and a Edge Insight CTSto replace my old Scan Gauge 2.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения